Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Love love love Paperflair by Adworks

Okey, it is too early for me to post this rating but I can't help it. :-)

Our wedding invitation is one of Stan's non-negotiable. He wanted something that would reflect our wedding theme and our caricature with it. I know from the start that he is only referring to one supplier - Adworks Graphics. They are way over (150% over) our budget and I am worried about the negative feedback from fellow W@Wies about them. But I know Stan really wanted to get them so I gladly obliged to my fiance's request.

We booked Paperflair by Adworks last March 13 at the Themes and Motif Expo (PICC Forum). We visited their Ortigas office last June 4 to finalize the requirements - motif, theme, font, wordings and wedding details. They informed us about the 2 weeks lead time for the layout. It was okey for us since June seems to be too early for us to have our invitations printed. I was surprised when I received their layout the following day. I replied with an instruction for the revisions to be made. The next day, I received the revised layout. We have a total of 6 revisions (sorry, maarte talaga! haha)  but they we're able to send the revised layout the following day after I emailed them the revision instructions.Tomorrow (July 8), we will be getting our Mock Invitations. We are so excited!

So far, we are satisfied clients of Paperflair by Adworks.  :-)
I love them!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete