Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

Thank you for being my Dad...


Instead of having our (Stan and I) childhood photos, I asked John Marvi of Cinemaworks to make an AVP for my dad. He celebrated his 90th birthday exactly on our wedding day. My decade long prayer has been answered - dad walked me down the aisle and we had the father-and-daughter dance.

Thank you for being my dad. I love you so much.


Note: The persons in the video were my nephew and niece based abroad . We asked them to send a video greeting since they're the only Apos not present that day.

2 comments:

  1. hi sis! i really like this idea... awww and so sweet of you... :) and we might also make one for my parents since our wedding day is also their birthdays... :) congratulations and best wishes!

    sis from w@w,
    vesta

    ReplyDelete