Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Divi-land and More!

Stan and I went to the famous Divi-land to buy some stuff related to the wedding. It will be my second time and I'm really praying it won't be as tiring as my first try. Arrived in Divi around 10am and I'm all smiles since it's not so crowded and the sun seems to be hiding in the clouds. Yey! We headed directly to Tabora Street to buy the raw materials for my DIYs, then checked out the other stuff displayed along the sidewalks. We left the place past noon and passed by our photo and video supplier for some contract clarifications. My feet were already aching and I hear my tummy growls so Stan suggested that we just eat on a Chinese Restaurant in the area than eating in Glorietta as originally planned. We ended up with Wan Chai and order the following:

(the pics below are taken using my camera phone. sorry for the quality.)

Steamed Spare Ribs and Siomai
Beef Brisket Noodle Soup
Beef Broccoli
Yang Chow Rice
Hon enjoying the noodles
nothing left :)
We decided to drop by Glorietta on our way home and had merienda at Starbucks 6750. 
Sweets
Happy tummy = Happy Us! Getting hitched is not a reason for us not to eat to our heart's content. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment