Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Suppliers' Update #3: HMUA - Checked!

Stan and I attended the bridal fair at Megamall for two consecutive days - February 12 and 13. The main purpose is to book my gown designer since I'm only 9 months away from our wedding date.

Yesterday (Feb 12), before meeting my prospect couturier, I decided to try one of the HMUA that offered Free Trial Make-Up. She used traditional make-up during the trial but also offers airbrush. 
Remarks: I find the package a bit expensive since there's HMUA I've inquired before that offers the same services at a lower price. For the output, the make-up was okey, but due to my oily skin, there are some parts of my face that became shiny after half an hour. Also, my face feels heavier, as well as my eyelashes.

trial makeup with Cel Sabile
Today, I had an Airbrush Trial with Princess Misa. 
Remarks: The make-up feels light. I love what they did with my eyebrows. And I love the chichat with Tita Princess and Eric. For the price, its still expensive than the HMUA I have in mind. But I know Tita Princess and Eric will make me beautiful on my wedding day just like what they did to my friends who got them as HMUA. Also, Stan like my make-up than yesterday. 

with Eric, my hairdresser

with Stan
@MOA, 5hours after my makeup session with Tita Princess
And the decision: We booked Tita Princess and Eric for my Hair and Make-up. They will also do the make-up of my mom and future mom-in-law plus grooming of my groom :-)

HMUA - checked!

No comments:

Post a Comment