Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Suppliers' Update #4: Photobooth - Checked!

Photobooth is one of the latest craze in weddings nowadays. It serves as souvenirs and at the same time a source of enjoyment during the wedding reception. Photobooth is part of our "nice-to-haves" list even though I included it in our wedding budget. To date, I have around 30 pictures taken on different photobooths during bridal fairs but I can't find the perfect package. Thanks to my favorite e-group W@W where I was able to know about the promo of PartyPics. So from Megamall fair, we travelled to SMX where another bridal fair is being held and PartyPics is one of the exhibitors. Nadia, my contact, is having her late lunch but a guy (sorry I wasn't able to get his name) was able to entertain us and explain the promo. We booked them right away. I do hope our guests will enjoy this one.



Photobooth - Checked!

No comments:

Post a Comment