Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Engagement Party coming soon!

Just in time for my 25th birthday, my parents decided to throw an engagement party for Stan and me. We will have it in our Batangas home on the 14th of August.

Let's have a run-through of our checklist:
1. Food - my mom will take care of the food. we decided to have 3 dishes, 1 pasta and desserts
2. Program - my cousin, Pastor Gian, is in-charged of the program. I don't know what they included in it.
3. Tarpaulin - although I'm not really into it, I have to give in to my mom's request. Stan was assigned for the layout and printing. Final product will be delivered this week.
4. AVPs - will start with it this week
5. Prizes - need to buy

I am so excited for the upcoming party :-)
Oh by the way, Stan's parents will do the traditional "pamamanhikan" on Saturday, August 7. Excited or Scared? hahaha

1 comment:

  1. ay lab it!!!:)

    don't be scared kapatid...keribels lang yan.:)

    janice ni jake

    ReplyDelete