Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Meeting with Cinemaworks

August 17, 2010 - I was really upset before going to this meeting since we are already late. The traffic had been really bad due to rainfall that afternoon. I kept on apologizing with the couple we're meeting on our way to Megamall.

Then finally, we met the partners - John de Guzman and Merwilyn Cerda of Cinemaworks. Stan and I really like their works and fell in love with it more when we saw the samples of the final video. It was not the usual MTV style, it was like a short film. 

We then proceed with the discussion of items such as - number of videographers on wedding day, equipments that will be used, package inclusions and delivery of the final output. Their rates already increased based on my last inquiry and it's all my fault since I didn't book them in advance. That's the consequence we have to endure.

I was initially thinking of meeting another videographer end of this month, but after meeting with Cinemaworks, we decided that we found the one. 

To see sample of their works, click here.

1 comment:

  1. then after the wedding of Stan and Fei we became good friends and I thank them for that! love you marsi!!!

    ReplyDelete