Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Sukob Na!

Last Saturday, August 21, we had our video shoot for the Save the Date. 

We arrived at the venue around 1PM and immediately discussed our story board. After half an hour, we started preparing for the shoot. I did'nt realized that a 2-3minute video will be shoot for around 4-5hours. We have to take different shots with the glide cam and they are mentioning something like a wide screen shot. We don't really know this stuff so we just do what the videographers say. 

I thought it won't rain since the sun is shining brightly at noon time. Then a few raindrops, but still the sun is out. Around 4PM, it started raining. The videograpahers asked us to bathe in the rain. It was fun, just like our childhood days. But with my heels on, not really. haha. Rain was pouring hard aroung 5:30PM and it was so dark that the lights around the venue plus the videographer's flash wasn't enough. We have to changed the ending of the story. I was dripping wet after the shoot.
Stan and I with the video team
Stan and I already received the final output and we are satisfied. It will be posted soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment