Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Labor of Love: Mini Eco Bags

It all started when I showed my mom the eco-friendly bags in supermarkets late last year. I told her i wanted to have the same souvenir for our wedding. February this year, we booked Partypics for our photobooth and they gave us eco-friendly loot bags. I showed it to my mom and she decided to pattern the size with it. We bought "katsa" cloth and my mom did the sewing. Stan on the other hand did the layout of the design printed in the bag. My contribution? Is the concept considered? :P

Stan ironing the bags
the output - as simple as i want it to be
The bags will be tied with the personalized ribbons we bought from All Corners. We will pack everything this coming weekend. Yey!

1 comment:

  1. wow sweet naman ng souvenirs nyo! napakasipag naman ni stan. :) lapit na ikaw sis! God bless! :)

    ReplyDelete