Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

Triple Treat - a long overdue post

Note: This is a long overdue post.

We usually have a double celebration every 17th of August since its my birthday and at the same time, my parent's wedding anniversary. But this year, it will be a triple treat. My parent's decided to throw a simple party for Stan and me, last August 14 to celebrate our engagement. It was a small event, around 40-60guests mainly composed of relatives and close family friends. The venue was decorated by my cousins, and they conceptualized the programs/games as well. We were also entertained by a violin number. On the later part of the program, gifts were given to us. And we almost complete our kitchen needs! It was a happy and blessed afternoon indeed.

the stage...thanks to my dear cousins for styling


















Dad, Mom, Stan and Me















my cousin, Engr. Allan facilitated the games

















the food were prepared by my Mom and her sisters
















Stan and Me

No comments:

Post a Comment