Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Rolled into one...Post :)

Latest updates regarding our preparations.

1.  We finally decided to let go of our previous video team and booked Cinemaworks for our Video Coverage. I recently blogged about our meeting with them and last August 27, we paid our DP. 
Stan with John & Merwilyn of Cinemaworks
2. Measurement taking of my adorable girls happened last August 28. 
my 2 lovely girls - Ane and Sachi. I forgot to take picture of Kassie :(







I also had my first fitting. But will not post the photos for the element of surprise. Haha!

3. Went to Divilandia after the measurement and met with W@Wie friends Ayeth and Ellen to buy some materials for our DIYs. And here's what I've done with some of the materials I bought....
my tossing bouquet (is that how you call it?)
I'm planning to add more flowers to make it look fuller.
4. Yesterday (Sept. 5), we met with our wedding officiant at Figaro Festival Mall to discuss the ceremony flow. We also signed up for the I DO pre-marital seminar which will be held every Wednesday evening, whole month of October.

I am excited for the coming long weekend (Sept 10-12) and finish more of our minor details -
2nd Gown Fitting, Rings' pick-up, Trip to Lumban for my bros' barong, Stan's pant's measurement + shoes hunting and finalization of the layout of our paraphernalias. But even with this busy schedule, I can still squeeze in a coffee date with my W@Wie friends on Friday afternoon. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment