Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Change venue or not?

Stan and I are seriously considering to change venue just to get a church that will satisfy my "this is it" feeling requirement. With the help of my W@W sisters, I was able to shortlist the venues that fits our taste and the "new" allocated budget. Choices are:
    The venue is in Santolan, very near to my sister's house and one of our church options.
    Pocket Damage: Php85K (as of November 2009)
    Our very 1st choice for the venue before we booked Bahay ng Alumni. Now, it's back in our list.
    Pocket Damage:Php65K (as of July 2009)
  


    We fell in love with the place. There's a nearby church where we can possibly held the ceremony. The only problem is, my lights and sound system provider has hesitations because of the current fluctuation in the area. That means I need to find another light and sounds supplier in case he'll back out. hmmmm...
    Pocket Damage: Php61K (inclusive of electricity charge)

 

   The San Jose Pavilion - perfect for our Modern Zen Theme


    Another alternative if we'll choose the church in Antipolo
    Pocket Damage: 42K (4 hours inclusive of electricity)

    Oh well, I need to check first with my booked suppliers how much will be the out-of-town charge so I can do all the computations.  I do hope we'll be able to settle this asap.

2 comments:

  1. Kala ko ba sa past post mo settled ka na sa Bahay Alumni?? grrrr its always a girl thing to change minds and preferences.. sana hindi ka mag change mind and preference sa groom mo.. hahaha!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wala nga kaming church near that area. Kaya hanap kami ng iba venue na may church with "this is it feeling". Pag may nakita naman kami near UP, di na kami magchange venue :-)

    ReplyDelete