Pages

Monday, November 2, 2009

First Post: Getting Hitched!

I am not a writer/blogger. But Stan and I decided to make this blog our online journal for our wedding preparations. Yes, you read it right. We are tying the knot! :-)

After more than 2 years of being together, Stan and I decided to say "I Do" and become husband and wife.

Our union will be a simple celebration - a solemn and intimate ceremony limited only to the family of the bride and groom, close relatives and friends who play special part in our love story.

I know we will be misunderstood by many, but this is the wedding that we want and dreamed of. It's not about the grand venue, the fabulous gown, the beautiful flowers and the number of guests. It's about Stan and I exchanging our vows and committing ourselves in a lifetime relationship in front of our Almighty God and the people we love.

-Fei-

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stan and Fei! Thanks for adding our site to your blog. I hope you don't mind if we add your site as well to ours. ;-) Thanks!

    - benj & beej
    http://oneyearafter.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete