Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

November 7, 2009 - Fully Booked!

Stan and I decided on the early stage of our preps that we'll allocate our weekends, specially Saturdays, for suppliers' meeting and other stuff for the wedding. To make the most out of our November 7, I decided to call all the suppliers' available for that day and set an appointment with them.

Presenting, our meeting schedule for the day. 
Note: Gown makers' name not disclosed

10:00-11:00AM - Gown Maker A, Makati City
01:00-02:00PM - Gown Maker B, Trinoma
02:30-03:30PM - Church of the Risen Lord
04:00-05:00PM - Gown Maker C, Megamall
05:00-05:30PM - Settle payment for our wedding rings

I'm still trying to find any supplier who is free for 8:30-9:30AM meeting, but Stan suggested not to have appointment that early so we can still enjoy our breakfast together. I guess he's right. :-)

I hope and pray that all meetings will turn out fine and have a super productive Saturday as planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment