Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Suppliers' Feedback: Florist

Florist: Vatel Manila

Package Inclusions: Bride's Bouquet, 2 Mom's Bouquet, 2 MOH Bouquet, 4 Flower Girls (Tin Pails were provided by the Bride), Bridal Car Flowers, Loose Petals

Pre-Wedding: Just like what Dylan mentioned in his blog, I was discussing my flowers with him for such a long time. We had several revisions on the arrangements to fit the budget that I have set. My supposed-to-be-bouquet was lavender ecuadorian roses but we decided to change it 2 weeks before the wedding because of my bridal gown color. Dealing with him is such a breeze. And sometimes, we're not talking about my flowers. We're just making chika until 1AM :)

On the Day Performance: He was known as Mr. Early Bird. He sent me an SMS around 7:30AM telling me that my flowers were already in La Huerta (I'm still home and having breakfast hahaha!). Too bad I wasn't able to have a picture with him! Upon my arrival at La Huerta, I immediately checked the flowers in the room. I love them. Even the other suppliers were raving on how beautiful the bouquet was. They're asking who was my florist and when I replied, "Si Dylan", they will say "Ah kaya pala maganda!"

Golden Yellow Cymbidium with a base of Green Limonium

Lace Applique and Brooch on the handle

 
Flower Girls' Pails


Maid and Matron of Honor's Bouquet

Bridal Car's Flowers
Dylan is one of the best florist that I have met. He really knows his craft. His rates are reasonable for those very lovely creations.



No comments:

Post a Comment