Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Suppliers' Feedback: Bridal Car


Bridal Car: Philippine Limousines

Package Inclusion: use of the Hummer Limo for 3 hours

Pre-Wedding: We first saw this hummer limo in a bridal fair in PICC and we immediately fell inlove with it. I really wanted it but have to check our budget first since it is a bit expensive. Good thing hubby Stan gave me the go signal to book it because he wanted me to be seated comfortably on our way to church (how sweet). He also consider my dad (who was 90years old) so he could extend his legs on our way to church. We have our transactions mostly through email and sms. It was only 1 week before the wedding when Stan scheduled a meeting with him to pay for our balance.

On the Day Performance: The limo was late. Our call time is 1:30PM for a 3PM wedding. We asked them to arrive early so we can still have pictorials with the car, but it arrived around 3PM already. I arrived at the church around 3:30PM. I found out that the car had some problems on its way to Antipolo and has to be fixed. Anyhow, I am still satisfied with the car. My parents (dad and mom), HMUA, PA-Coordinator, MOH+Boyfriend were with me in the car on our way to church. It helped me feel calm as I was beginning to get nervous and cold.  On our way back to La Huerta, 1 photographer and 1 videographer plus Stan joined us in the car but still, we're not crowded. After the reception, I was surprised to see Jappy and his girlfriend outside waiting for us and give us a ride to our hotel. It was so nice of them.

Hummer Limo

If I remember it correctly, it's 27feet long
It was expensive for a bridal car and for 3hours use, but hey, I want it. I felt like a princess while riding in it. And the moments I have spent with my parents and bestfriends inside the car on our way to church is priceless.


No comments:

Post a Comment