Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Suppliers' Review: Photographers and Videographer

Photographers – We are blessed to have 3 teams of photographers on our wedding day. But then, ang hirap din pala. Hindi ko alam kung san ako titingin, at nakakapagod magpose hahah! What makes me just sad is we don’t have any picture of the setup (table setup, buffet setup and others related to the caterer’s setup). Maybe because of the rain, everything went so fast. Still, I’m happy with the photos and the relationship we have with our photographers.    


Main Photographer: Raymond Fortun Photography
Package Inclusions:Service on the day, Fusion AVP, DVD of raw pictures
Pre-Wedding:  At first, we thought that the photographer Raymond Fortun is a different person from the famous lawyer. Stan and I really love his works, but he’s already booked on our original date (12-12-09). Good thing some things didn’t fall according to plan (almost all suppliers that we want we’re already booked since we started the preps late), we moved the wedding date to November 20, 2010 and he’s still free for the event. He was so down to earth considering his status that made us even more excited working with him.
On-the-Day Performance: Fun, fun, fun shoot! He even talk to the butterflies asking them to pose for him. Even my family and relatives had fun posing for him. We love the shots and the fusion AVP. Zye was also there on our wedding day to assist RF. She was a darling! Our guests love her. And some even had a crush on her J We received the DVDs 2 weeks after the event. All the photos were beautiful. Now, we have a big problem on how to choose 150 photos from 6DVDs. 
our wedding rings
RF in Action
Zye in Action
Back-up Photographer 1: Jayjay Lucas for Imaginenation
Package Inclusions: Service on the day, DVD of raw pictures
Pre-Wedding: This is God’s blessing for us. We initially plan on having coffee, especially after finding out that he knows my nephew, but it didn’t happen due to our busy schedules. All our communications were mostly through FB. He was accommodating, and even asked me if I have any special requests.
On-the-Day Performance: They worked quietly during the preps but the photos were great. Jayjay was with me behind the close doors and cheered me up when I was a bit nervous and panicky. He was also able to capture my emotions during the father and daughter dance, which I really, really love!
this pic is one in a million as we accidentally released the doves on the practice count
one of my fave shot
Back-up Photographer 2: Myphotato

Package Inclusions: Service on the day, DVD of raw pictures
Pre-Wedding: We booked them 2 weeks before the wedding. Our meeting with them ended up with chikahan. Very cool and talented guys.
On-the-Day Performance: The photos were great. I love their shots especially on our wedding details.
Me and my Gown
Videographer: Cinemaworks
Package Inclusions:
Same Day Edit, Film Version, Documentary Version
Pre-Wedding: I’ve been eyeing them since 2009. After a lot of thinking and budget consideration, we booked them 2 months before our big day. John and Wellen were one of our nicest suppliers. They answer our inquiries whether text or email.
On-the-Day Performance: I’m super excited when they arrived, for I know I will have a great SDE. Their team worked quietly, pero natulala ako sa output when shown during the reception. Our friends and officemates love our SDE and even said that they feel like their watching a film. Para daw may kwento. Even my sisters who were picky were satisfied.

SDE can be viewed here.
with the team

No comments:

Post a Comment