Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Suppliers' Feedback: Groom's Barong, HMUA, Invitation, Wines and Chocolates


Groom's Barong: Rey Casedo

Package Inclusions: Coat Style Pina Barong
Pre-Wedding: We booked him on the last stretch of our preparations. He works fast and the barong turned out perfect.
Output: Stan looked good on our wedding day. My mom and sisters like hubby's barong a lot. They thought it was super expensive considering it was made of pure pina cloth.

the Groom
HMUA: Princess Misa / Eric Locton

Package Inclusions: Airbrush Make-up, Retouch, Trial Make-up
Pre-Wedding: Tita Princess is a sweet person. I want her from the start so we booked her immediately. There had been a minor problem with the schedule since she has a double booking on our day (and the 2nd bride was in Tagaytay) but we were able to come up with a solution.
On-the-Day Performance: She does my airbrush make-up while Eric did my hair and the retouch. Tita Princess left early during the preps so it was Eric who was with me the entire day. Our room was full of laughter! He would joke around with the suppliers, teach me how to pose and even make chikka with my mom. I love what he did to my hair (1st and 2nd look) and he was always there to do my retouch until the reception.

Laugh Trip during Preps

Wines and Chocolates for Principal Sponsors: Rachebeli Wines

Package Inclusions: Mango/Plum Wines with Mango Cream / Cappuccino Chocolates, Sticker Seals and Boxes
Pre-Wedding: Chelo handles our account. She responds fast on our queries. We just had a problem with the layout so Stan ended up doing it.
Output: We received the items 3days before the wedding. My mom loved the chocolates and even suggested that we keep it na lang hahaha!
Wines


Chocolates

Invitations: Paperflair by Adworks

Package Inclusions: Main Invite, Entourage Sheet, Map, Customized Envelope, Sticker Seal
Pre-Wedding: I’ve read so many bad feedbacks regarding their services but I really thank God that we didn’t experience any. I love Paperflair. They were able to execute the design we wanted.
Output: Perfect. We love it!
 

Our Lovely Invitations

No comments:

Post a Comment